Planned Litters

Wren is confirmed pregnant with Maxwell! We expect her puppies to be born in December and go home in February. We expect chocolate puppies in this litter. We can’t wait, it will be our first all chocolate litter! Puppies from Wren will be $2400 for Limited AKC Registration. We are expecting all of her puppies to be spoken for based on the size of our current deposit list. We always give an extended hip/elbow guarantee and a limited lifetime health guarantee with our puppies.

Dandy in confirmed pregnant with Rogue! We expect her puppies to be born in December and go home in February. We expect big and bulky yellow and black puppies in this litter. Puppies from Dandy will be $2400 for Limited AKC Registration. We are expecting all of her puppies to be spoken for based on the size of our current deposit list. We always give an extended hip/elbow guarantee and a limited lifetime health guarantee with our puppies.

Michigan Elite Labradors | bach

Annie was in heat in early November and bred with Bach! We expect her puppies to be born in January and go home in late February or first of March. We expect black (75% chance) and yellow (25% chance) in this litter. Puppies from Annie will be $2400 for Limited AKC Registration. We are expecting all of her puppies to be spoken for based on the size of our current deposit list. We always give an extended hip/elbow guarantee and a limited lifetime health guarantee with our puppies.

Lady was in heat in mid November and bred with Rogue! We expect her puppies to be born in January and go home in March. We expect big and bulky yellow and black puppies in this litter. This is a repeat breeding and we LOVE Lady/Rogue puppies. Puppies from Lady will be $2400 for Limited AKC Registration. We are expecting all of her puppies to be spoken for based on the size of our current deposit list. We always give an extended hip/elbow guarantee and a limited lifetime health guarantee with our puppies.

Sunshine was in heat in mid November and bred with Moses! Moses is a son of Bach and we LOVE this sweet, gentle giant. We can’t wait for these puppies with Sunshine, she is just as sweet and gentle! We expect her puppies to be born in January and go home in March. We expect yellow puppies in this litter ranging from cream to golden yellow. Puppies from Sunshine will be $2400 for Limited AKC Registration. We always give an extended hip/elbow guarantee and a limited lifetime health guarantee with our puppies.

Summer was in heat in late November and bred with Rogue! We expect her puppies to be born in January and go home in March. We expect big and bulky yellow and black puppies in this litter. This is our first Summer/Rogue litter and we’re so excited to see these puppies. They will be perfect examples of the English Labrador. Puppies from Summer will be $2400 for Limited AKC Registration. We always give an extended hip/elbow guarantee and a limited lifetime health guarantee with our puppies.

As of 11/25/2020, we’re waiting on Lily, Humbug and Charm to come into heat. Litters from these girls will round out 2020/early 2021 for us. We haven’t decided studs for each litter yet but when we do, we’ll update this page.